SENIOR PAID ACQUISITION MANAGERApply Today
Atoms’ mission is to make the best products in the world that people enjoy every day. We are a product first company. We believe all great companies make great products first and everything else follows. This is why we made the ideal everyday shoe. Atoms are the only shoes to come in ¼ sizes, perfectly fit to each foot and delivering a truly personal experience to each of our customers.
Based in Brooklyn, New York, we are a diverse team interested in shoes, chai, books about art and art about books. In addition to making the world’s best shoe, we deeply care about how our friends and customers feel about and interact with the Atoms' brand. Our culture values honesty, creative freedom, and thoughtfulness. One word we often use is meaningful — as a way to describe our work, our product, and our contributions out of the office.
Atoms is looking for a Customer Experience associate to join our growing team, who will be reporting to our Head of Operations. You love to make people happy and drive all touch points with the customer first mindset. You will be a critical member of the Atoms team, driving the dialogue with the Atoms community and supporting our customer through every step of the journey. The ideal hire is a self-starter, service-oriented, takes pride in their work product, and cares deeply about every touch point our customer experiences with the Atoms' brand. You thrive in a collaborative environment and will work cross-functionally with Data, Growth/Marketing, Engineering, and other teams to help leverage consumer insights that drive strategic business priorities.
The Customer Experience Associate will constantly look for creative ways to enhance the customer experience. You are creative, ridiculously organized, lover of efficient processes, and never settle for mediocrity.
YOU WILL DO
- Foster a culture that thrives off of creativity, curiosity, and continuous learning
- Maintain a consistent voice and brand identity across all touch points with the Atoms community
- Work on the front lines providing a support experience that is human and honest
- Provide customer feedback and insights to cross-functional team members; collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to ensure we keep consumer insights on top of mind in every business decision we make as a team
- Communicate efficiently with community members by email and live chat
- Serve as an ambassador of our customer-centric approach, implement creative problem solving mindset, and leave every customer with a pleasant experience at every touchpoint with Atoms
- Keep a cool head under pressure and during complex scenarios
- Track issues and implement process efficiencies
- Track, analyze, report and improve upon consumer data including quality, cost and service delivery metrics
- Look critically at your deliverables and take ownership of your role in Atoms' brand story
- 3+ years customer support experience with email, live chat, and/or phone
- 2+ years in a metrics-centric role with experience in goal setting
- Exceptional communication (written,verbal,presentation) skills
- Experience in Ecommerce, Retail or Customer Service focused industry are a plus
- Proficiency with GSuite, Zendesk, and experience with live messaging platforms
- Experience with Intercom a plus
BENEFITS AT ATOMS
- Competitive salary and equity
- We care deeply about our families and loved ones, which is why our comprehensive health plans reflect exactly how much we value proper care for the extended Atoms' family
- Access to online courses and memberships to three local museums
- A network of mentors and coaching opportunities
- A brand new office in Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Complimentary shoes for you and your family