MARKETING — BROOKLYN, NY
HEAD OF GROWTHApply Today
Atoms’ mission is to make the best products in the world that people would enjoy every day. We are a product first company, and we believe all great businesses get to make great products first and everything else follows. This is why we made the ideal everyday shoes. Atoms are the only shoes to come in ¼ sizes, perfectly fit to each foot and delivering a truly personal experience to each of our customer.
Based in Brooklyn, New York, we are a small team of diverse people interested in shoes, chai, books about art and art about books. In addition to making the world’s best shoes, we deeply care about our friends and customers and how they feel about and interact with Atoms brand. Our culture values honesty, creative freedom, and thoughtfulness. One word we often use is meaningful — as a way to describe our work, our product, and our contributions out of the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Head of Growth will own and lead the growth strategy and all of the marketing channels including performance marketing, email strategy, conversion funnel, landing page optimization. You will oversee and collaborate with our team to build impactful campaigns and will report directly to the CEO. This leader will build a world class marketing team driven by creativity and efficiency.
You will be charged with identifying appropriate growth channels and scaling (i.e. online advertising, affiliate programs, product funnel optimization, etc). The Head of Growth will be obsessed with data and continuously experimenting and searching to find new growth channels.
Your work will have a great impact on the brand, marketing, and the customer’s experience. This is a remarkable opportunity to help shape Atoms’ growing team and brand.
YOU WILL DO
- Assemble and manage a successful growth team; dedicated to hiring a strong team
- Build and lead a growth strategy across varying channels; allocate spending across channels and manage budget
- Lead implementation and analyze holistic campaign performance; closely monitor data and react to deviations from plan quickly and strategically
- Cultivate a data-driven mindset with an emphasis on analysis and strategic insights
- Collaborate with external and internal partners efficiently
- Foster a rigorous test-and-learn methodology/environment to achieve desired results
- Extensive eCommerce experience; demonstrated track record in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention (7+ years)
- Hired and led a growth team (5+ years)
- Well versed on Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, A/B Testing
- Expertise with conversion tracking and optimization techniques
- You have managed growth budgets ranging from $50k-500k+
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Obsessed with data and analytics
- Have partnered with Data Science and Engineering team to contribute to our continuous efforts to improve our customer's experience and acquisition spend efficiency
BENEFITS AT ATOMS
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health plans
- Culture of learning
- Network of mentors
- Membership to three local museums
- Brand new office in Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Complimentary shoes for you and your family